Some notable aspects of these past 4 months that I hope to cover in posts to come:
- Out of all my classes, I didn't have any finals.
- Out of all my classes, three of them took the last month off to work on large projects
- I had five juries
- I wore a unit plan on composing electronic music that I hope to revise and see used with a friend who is teaching in the Fargo public schools
- I changed how I work
- I stopped sitting at "The Couches"
- I have become a better recording engineer
- Do lots of cross-country skiing
- Spend time with my brothers
- Write music
- Becoming a better studio engineer
- My first academic course (in the traditional sense) since perhaps freshman year
- A semester of percussion lessons to reinforce and expand what I learned in my percussion methods class
- The last semester for many of my very good friends; I'll miss them more than I can say